The NuPrime IDA-6 consists of an integrated amplifier and digital-to-analog converter that decode PCM 384 and DoP64 with the convenience of wireless audio in a small, handsomely designed home stereo component. NuPrime’s Single End Class A+D hybrid amplification technologies deliver the substance and warmth of Class A amplification and the efficiency and speed of Class D technology.
The IDA-6’s spacious, transparent, dynamic and luxuriously textured soundstage has to be heard to believed.
Pris 5.990 kr.
With all stages in one chassis, the IDA-6 avails itself of the shortest
Processed with PICSPLAY
possible signal paths in order to facilitate low levels of noise and distortion for a black-velvet background to music. Volume changes occur in 99 precise 0.5dB increments for each input’s individually adjustable volume level. Precise level matching is a breeze, as is the user’s ability to make comparisons of music sources.
The NuPrime amp circuit improves on traditional class-D design by using a self-oscillating circuit to generate pulse-width modulation. The amplifier switches at a frequency of 500kHz, well beyond the compact disc’s 44.1kHz sampling rate. Most class-D amps switch at 300kHz or lower. In addition, a new low noise switching power supply is designed specifically to complement the IDA-6 amplifier.
The IDA-6’s frequency response to 50 kHz elevates vocals into emotional experiences; similarly, instrumental upper registers mimic a live performance’s shimmering heights. The IDA-6’s features and specifications have few equals. Just one audition will convince you that the IDA-6’s performance is unmatched at this price point.
- Single End Class A + D design achieves audiophile-quality sound with Class-D’s dynamics, speed and efficiency
- Sampling Rate Converter (SRC) IC + DAC supporting PCM 384 and DoP64 decoding, that is also capable of decoding DoP formats via coaxial and optical inputs Extension port for Bluetooth (with aptX) dongle (optional) and WiFi audio streaming (optional)
- Full microprocessor control with memory retention for each input volume
- Five digital inputs and one analog stereo input for complete system flexibility
- Capable of decoding DoP formats via coaxial and optical inputs
- Volume adjustment in 99 precise 0.5dB increments
- Advanced switched-resistor ladder network (implemented in FPGA) for controlling volume, with a single resistor in the signal path at any volume setting
- Exclusive driver software for Windows; Standard driver software for Mac
- Asynchronous transfer mode
- Very low power consumption on Standby Mode
- Includes remote control
NuPrime IDA-6 INTEGRERET FORSTÆRKER
Pris 5.990 kr.
*Hi-Res bluetooth dongle for wireless streaming is included at extra cost